Men's Arran Waterproof Jacket
Named after Arran – a scenic Scottish island that’s popular with walkers – it was created for people who like to go out walking whatever the weather. Made from our fully waterproof Hydroshell® Elite fabric, the Arran is lightweight, breathable and smart enough to be worn anywhere – from hill to high street – come rain or shine (and if you live in Britain, you know which it will be, most likely).
Weight (approx. ):662g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® Elite fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns. The centre-front zip is covered for additional waterproof protection. ADDED SHELTER - Keep your eyes on the target with an adjustable stiffened hood peak, providing a clear line of sight and valuable shelter from driving rain or sleet. ENHANCED REACH - Articulated sleeves mean you have a greater reach and range of movement.
- For The Gear Geeks• Keep your vital bits and pieces close at hand using the four pockets, including a handy zipped internal pocket. • Dropped hem gives added coverage. • Articulated sleeves mean you have a greater reach and range of movement, while adjustable cuffs and drawcord let you find your perfect fit.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say