Whether hiking up Catbells peak or walking along the Northumberland coast the Men’s Cornice III GORE-TEX Walking Jacket is a true tried and tested Berghaus waterproof jacket.The Cornice was first introduced in 1993 and since then, come wind, rain or shine, it has been the jacket of choice for walkers. Packed full of features for comfort and performance and constructed of 2-Layer GORE-TEX fabric for great breathability and complete waterproofness – everything you need from a jacket and more for your next hike.
Weight (approx.): 769g
- In A Nutshell
- When the rain comes down additional protection is offered through the roll-away hood with adjustment
- Improved warp knit lined collar ensures, no matter the conditions, comfort and protection is provided
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the three zipped pockets – two zipped lower patch pockets and zipped map pocket
- An inner InterActive zip allows for Berghaus InterActive fleeces to be zipped into this jacket creating a flexible layering system
- A perfect fit in ensured through use of the dual drawcord hem adjustment, full waist drawcord adjustment and the elasticated adjustable cuffs
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say