Men's Explorer Active Gore-tex Shoes
Fully waterproof, high performance hiking shoe, the Explorer Active brings all-day comfort to a host of activities.
Robust and highly durable no matter what you’ve got planned for the day, these great looking shoes really stand up to the test. Boggy terrain is no match as superb traction from OPTI-STUD® outsole helps to keep you on your feet, and as they’re waterproof and breathable with a GORE-TEX® lining, your feet can enjoy all-day climate control. With comfy cushioned soles and high level stability you can hike from sunrise to sunset.
Weight (approx.):820g (Pair UK9)
- In A Nutshell
- GORE-TEX® WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Keep feet dry with the incredibly waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining. So say goodbye to soggy socks.
- ALL DAY HIKING COMFORT - Superb cushioning from OrthoLite® footbed combined with EVA midsole helps to absorb shocks for greater comfort on rough terrain.
- INCREDIBLY VERSATILE - As tough as boots but as light and agile as a shoe, you can wear these over a massive range of activities.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say