Men's Fellmaster 3in1 Waterproof Jacket
Whether you’re striding along a blustery cliff edge or aiming for the solitude of a silent peak this jacket is with you all the way. You can count on it to keep you dry with its GORE-TEX® 2L fabric fending off every type of rain. When the temperature drops, the warm fleece will keep the cold away from your core. Wear them zipped together or opt for just the fleece or just the jacket. You can take your pick and outwit the weather in this smart versatile kit.
1018g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell • WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Keep every drop on the outside with high performance GORE-TEX®. • VERSATILE PROTECTION - Combining the different layers is comfortable and easy, or you can wear them separately, giving you a system that works for every environment. • WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Adjustable hood gives further protection when the weather does its worst.
- For The Gear Geeks • Maps stay dry when stashed in the inner pocket. • Two hand-warmer pockets…well, they keep your hands warm. • Keep draughts at bay with a handy drawcord hem. • Tailored articulation in the arms means elbows are treated to better movement and greater comfort.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say