Men's Gemini Hybrid Insulated Jacket
Insulated where you need it and slim where you don’t, this hyper-breathable hybrid helps redefine the layering system. Perfect for all day comfort and performance in the mountains.
Maximum heat retention is packed into this super soft mid layer hybrid. It uses a great combination of Hydroloft® insulation and smooth faced stretch fleece to insulate your core body areas. Using MtnHaus™ Innovation Team Body Mapping technology, heat is expertly placed where you need it the most, so you’ll stay warm when temperatures plummet without adding excess weight, or limiting breathability. You can also move easier and reach higher as the stretch fleece works in harmony with your body to give you fluid movement without feeling restricted. With further weather barriers like a dropped hem and stretch bound cuffs to keep the warmth in, it’s a brilliant choice when taking on the world.
Weight (approx.):340g (Size M)
- In A Nutshell
- SUPERIOR INSULATION - Beat the big chill with this smart combination of Hydroloft® powered by Thermore® and stretch fleece insulating core areas.
- BODY MAPPED - Carefully constructed to insulate the places you need extra heat and reduce the bulk where movement is key.
- STRETCH - Enjoy a closer fit to retain warmth with stretch binding on the hem and cuffs.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Keep hands warm when the wind’s chill bites with two front hand warmer pockets.
- Stay even better protected with a dropped hem at the back.
- Part of our MADEKIND™ collection, the insulation is made from recycled plastic bottles helping reduce our environmental impact.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
What people say