Men's Hyper 100 Jacket
Designed by our MtnHaus™ research and development team this jacket features everything you need and nothing that you don’t, weighing in at just 97g this is the world’s lightest 3 layer mountain jacket. Hydroshell® Elite Pro fabric is fully waterproof and highly breathable so that you’ll remain comfortable and protected all day long.
- In a nutshell •FULLY WATERPROOF Durable Hydroshell® Elite Pro fabric has you covered when the heavens open. •ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT Lightweight fabric and a considered design keeps weight to an absolute minimum - weighing just 97g (size M). •HIGHLY BREATHABLE Hydroshell® fabric lets your body breathe, helping you to stay comfortable when you're working hard.
- For the Gear Geeks • Lightweight protection in harsh weather conditions comes from the hood with a micro bound edge.• Stop water and wind ingress with the pre-elasticated hem.• One piece panel – the main body is seamless, made from one piece of ultra-lightweight fabric with articulation for more freedom when moving• Keep draughts out with close fitting cuffs that are easy to pull on • Make sure small items are secure in the Internal bonded security pocket • Comes with a stuff sac for easy storage
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say