Men's Ramche Reflect Micro Down Jacket
The toughest climbs demand insulation that delivers superior warmth without the weight. The super-light fabric unique to Berghaus offers incredible insulation and is twice as strong as the nearest competition. Ground-breaking internal Reflect technology increases your warmth by 10% as the fine mesh reflects body heat back into your core creating unrivalled efficiency. The body-mapped design distributes heat where you need it most and reduces bulk in critical areas, while our Hydrodown® treated with Nikwax® keeps you warmer for longer by repelling water for up to 16 hours so it can carry on workign even when wet.
Weight (approx. ):310g (Size M)
- In A Nutshell LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet. KEEP YOUR HEAT - A fine, breathable internal reflective mesh fabric reflects your own body heat back in adding 10% extra warmth without the weight. INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - Experience heat where you need it most without the bulk, thanks to clever body mapping.
- For The Gear Geeks• Enjoy a perfect, comfortable fit with your helmet and the jacket’s adjustable hood. • Keep essentials safe in two hand pockets and one cosy inner pocket.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say