Men's RG Alpha 3 in 1 Jacket
With a lightweight, fully waterproof outer made from Hydroshell®, and a removable inner fleece, the RG Alpha 3in1 is all the jacket you’ll need, all year round. Wear the outer when you need to keep out the rain on milder days, or the fleece when you’re feeling the chill on spring and autumn days. Put them together and you’ve got a full-on, bad-weather barrier. Simple styling and a high-quality finish make this a must-have piece for any hiker.
Weight (approx. ):986g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns. The centre-front zip is covered for additional waterproof protection. VERSATILE PROTECTION - Combining the different layers is comfortable and easy, or you can wear them separately, giving you a system that works for every environment. ADJUST YOUR SETUP - Adjustable hood offers enhanced wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use.
- For The Gear Geeks• Keep your vital bits and pieces close at hand using the two hand-warmer pockets. • Cuffs and dual drawcord hem adjustment allow you to fine-tune the fit even more.
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say