The men’s Stronsay Insulated Jacket is the ideal everyday waterproof, insulated jacket. With smart, simple style lines and insulation to keep you warm, this is the perfect jacket for everyday use.
Berghaus’ Hydroshell waterproof fabric technology guarantees outdoor performance and protection in wet weather, while the Hydroloft insulation offers breathable warmth to ensure you stay comfortable on the move. Two-tone face fabric gives an additional premium aesthetic.
Weight (approx.): 804g
- Features & Benefits
- Berghaus' Hydroshell fabric is fully waterproof and breathable to keep you dry and comfortable all day long
- Stay warm and comfortable on the move with Berghaus' highly breathable Hydroloft insulation
- Double baffle behind centre-front zip protects against water getting in
- The fixed, adjustable hood offers further wet weather protection
- Adjustable cuff tabs and drawcord adjustment at the hem help you find your perfect fit
- Chin guard offers added comfort
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say