Men's Tulach 2.0 Fleece
Whether you’re heading for the most remote peaks on your list or striding through the National Parks, this fleece is the one for the job. Slim enough to wear under a walking jacket or wear it on its own, it’s up to you. And if the cold bites at your hands, there’s two hand-warmer pockets for extra comfort. Plus you’re doing the planet a world of good as this fleece is made from fabric that uses 89% less water than regular fabrics and carries our COLOURKIND™ logo to prove it. Yes, made us smile too.
Weight (approx. ):478.6g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell PRESERVING OUR WORLD - 89% water savings highlighted by the COLOURKIND™ logo. Thumbs up! SECURE STORAGE - Keep small essentials like a credit card or keys safe in a sleeve zip pocket. HAND-WARMER POCKETS - Two front handwarmer pockets are there just when your hands need a bit of TLC.
- For The Gear Geeks• Smart marl fabric. • bluesign® approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say