Women's Fellmaster 3in1 Waterproof Jacket
Making sure you’re dressed for every type of weather condition can be exhausting. Now you’ll always be prepared, with a fleece to hand when it gets chilly and a waterproof lightweight GORE-TEX® jacket to fend off spring showers and wintery downpours. You can wear them separately or pile on the layers by zipping them together when the weather does its worst. To keep you even better protected there’s an adjustable hood so even the worst of rain won’t stop you in your tracks.
855g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell • WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Keep every drop on the outside with high performance GORE-TEX® • WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Shield yourself from blustery showers with the adjustable hood. • VERSATILE PROTECTION - Combining the different layers is comfortable and easy, or you can wear them separately, giving you a system that works for every environment.
- For The Gear Geeks • Add warm layers in seconds with our smooth taffeta sleeve lining. • One of life’s little pleasures, hand-warmer inner and outer pockets keeps hands toasty.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say