Women's Hillwalker Waterproof Jacket
This fully waterproof GORE-TEX® jacket is a great choice for walking or hiking.
Made from two-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell for breathable waterproof protection and with a ripstop face fabric for durability and tear resistance, this jacket has all the performance you need on the hill. Designed specifically for the female body shape, it also includes a roll-away hood to keep you fully protected when the rain moves in and two lower handwarmer pockets for additional comfort and storage.
Weight (approx.): 514g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Not a drop will pass by the unrivalled 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric.
- ENHANCED BREATHABILITY - Keep cool in breathable GORE-TEX® fabric.
- DURABLE PROTECTION – Ripstop face fabric provides durability and tear resistance.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Roll-away hood for extra weather protection when needed. Packs away neatly when not in use.
- Two lower handwarmer pockets.
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say