Women's Short Sleeve Crew 2.0 Tech T-Shirt
This tee is loaded with great stuff to keep you cool when you need it.
No need to worry about staying fresh as a daisy, its ARGENTIUM® fabric technology has great wicking properties and lasting odour resistance, for when you’re really striding out.
Totally versatile, you can wear it under mid-layers or on its own, and, if the sun shines, you’re covered with UPF 30 protection that’s built in to the main fabric.
Plus, the fabric is fast drying so will have you back to feeling comfortable in no time when you’re working hard.
100g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell EXCELLENT WICKING Keep cool and dry with the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology that has excellent wicking properties and lasting odour resistance. SUN PROTECTION Stay safer in the sun with built in UPF 30 protection. Remember, the uncovered bits still need sun cream! ECO FRIENDLY Made from bluesign® approved fabrics, safe for you and the environment
- For The Gear Geeks• Designed with a little more room around your body, it’s extra comfy • Stay dry and comfortable when you’re working hard, as the fabric is fast drying • Contains bluesign® approved fabrics
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say