These Lightweight, Ventilated Shorts Are Perfect For Summer Mountain Adventures, With A Baggy Fit For Greater Freedom Of Movement.
A lightweight fast drying material combined with ventilation and pockets just where you need them make this the perfect short for days out riding or running the trails. The longer length and baggy style give you freedom of movement and mean you can look great on the hill or in the pub afterwards.
Weight (approx.): 270g
- In A Nutshell
- LIGHTWEIGHT fabric helps you stay fast and agile.
- VENTILATED - Two side vents provide extra cooling when you're working hard.
- WATER REPELLENT The fabric has a water-repellent finish and is fast drying, to keep you comfortable even during sudden showers.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Lightweight mesh inner waist band
- Extendable/Retractable waist adjuster tabs
- Two side hand pockets
- Two vents
- Grown on hem adjuster tab
- One thigh pocket
- Stretch gusset
- Bluesign approved fabric
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say