The Extrem Micro Down Jacket is a super-versatile and lightweight piece of cold-weather gear.
Climb, ski and trek into the extreme, confident that you have super packable warmth available in an instant. This pro-level piece of gear is stuffed with our remarkable Hydrodown® insulation – which keeps on working when wet, unlike traditional down – while body-mapping technology means you get the heat where you need it most. And if – like us – you care about how products are made, you’ll be happy to know that this jacket is RDS-certified for guaranteed ethical sourcing of the down.
Weight (approx.): 414g
- In A Nutshell
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEE - Highly windproof and incredibly light without sacrificing strength or durability, that’s the beauty of award winning Pertex® QUANTUM® Diamond Fuse.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat, putting warmth where you need it.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Super-versatile design, suitable for climb, ski or trek.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say