The Reversa Jacket is a versatile and lightweight two-in-one, giving you windproof warmth on one side or enhanced breathability on the other. Perfect for fast-alpine ascents.
When you’re moving fast, you don’t want extra gear to slow you down. So we made the Reversa – two essential expedition pieces in one lightweight package. Wear it one way and you’ve got a highly durable yet super-breathable outer that's great for when you're working hard and need to keep cool. Switch it round for windproof, quick-drying warmth thanks to strategically placed Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation. No wonder it’s at the top of so many athletes’ kit lists.
Weight (approx.): 357g
- In A Nutshell
- DUAL PURPOSE - The jacket is fully reversible – one side gives you windproof insulation, while the other is more breathable when you need to let off steam.
- DRY TOP - The insulated head is protected even if your hair gets wet before you cover up – thanks to the PERTEX® lining.
- HYDROLOFT® HEAT - Berghaus’ highly breathable and quick-drying Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation powered by Thermore® means you stay warm and comfortable on the move.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say