A range of comfort and performance features make this well-loved hill-walking boot a classic in our range.
When the Hillmaster GTX made its debut in 1994 it quickly became Britain’s best-selling walking boot. And the latest award-winning version is loaded with innovations that keep it one step ahead of the competition. Memory foam in the collar and tongue give you a truly tailored fit and maximum comfort. Meanwhile, tough but supple leather adds strength while resisting abrasions – and makes this one of the best looking hikers on the hill. A breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry while cushioned, and supportive footbeds combine with an anti-clogging outsole and shock-absorbing midsole to get the best out of your energy on all kinds of trails.
Weight (approx.):1416g/pair (UK9)
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE- Thanks to a breathable GORE-TEX® performance comfort membrane, even the wettest weather can’t touch your feet, while sweat makes a clean getaway.
- TAILORED TO YOU - Improved tongue and collar pattern with memory foam adapts to your feet and ankles for a truly bespoke fit.
- SURE-FOOTED - Our VIBRAM® rubber outer sole design gives outstanding grip even on wet rocks and shrugs off sticky mud.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Engineered heel support boosts your stability
- Locking eyelets let you control tension across your arches
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.