Freezing temperatures are no match for this cosy winter Parka, packed with warmth and fully waterproof.
If you love winter here’s the full on sub-zero protection you need to enjoy it to the max. Stuffed with insulating duck down to trap the air and keep you warm, our Hydrodown® technology is treated with Nikwax® that’ll keep the down dry for up to 16 hours, ensuring longer lasting warmth. The waterproofing is down to cleverly developed Hydroshell® fabric and for even more weather protection the longer length is brilliant at keeping the wind and blizzards away. There’s also a mountain of pockets to choose from including one keeping valuables zipped safe inside and two hand-warmer pockets in case you forget your gloves.
Weight (approx.): 1644g
- In A Nutshell
- PROTECTED WITH HYDROSHELL®- Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns.
- FASTER DRYING - Hydrodown® is lightweight and dries up to 50% faster than ordinary down.
- SECURE POCKETS - Make sure essentials don’t get lost with four zipped pockets.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Pull the Parka close and stay even warmer with a drawcord waist.
- When the weather changes ditch the detachable fur edging on the hood for a less wintry look.
- Looks good inside and out with diamond quilted lining in the hood.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say