Men's Ortler Waterproof Trousers
The Berghaus men's Ortler Waterproof Pants use a combination of great fabrics to provide the best of both worlds. Together, the lightweight and stretchy soft shell outer and waterproof Hydroshell lining with stretch create the ideal pant for all of your hiking trips.
Features include three pockets and adjustment at the hem. High performance, comfortable and durable, the Ortler Waterproof Pants are destined to become your first choice for hiking very soon.
Weight (approx.): 505g
- Features & Benefits
- Protection from the elements and freedom of movement thanks to the water resistant fabric with four way stretch
- Waterproof, breathable protection comes from the AQ™ lining with stretch
- Storage for your essentials thanks to two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one zipped rear pocket
- A curved back panel with belt loops provides added comfort
- Elasticated drawcord at the hems for easy adjustment on the move
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say