A lightweight and extremely packable waterproof jacket, ideal for year-round activities where weight and space are critical.
GORE-TEX Paclite fabric technology offers lightweight, fully waterproof protection and allows the jacket to pack down really small so you can easily store it in your rucksack ready for when the weather turns. A fixed, fully adjustable hood offers additional weather protection.
Weight (approx.): 358g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE – GORE-TEX Paclite fabric technology provides fully waterproof protection.
- EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT – Ideal for activities where you want to travel light.
- INCREDIBLY PACKABLE - Packs down really small to fit easily in to your rucksack.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Fully adjustable fixed hood for extra weather protection.
- Baffle behind front zip stops water from getting inside.
- Reverse coil zip for a sleeker, more stylish finish.
- Hook and loop adjustment at the cuffs.
- Bluesign approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say