Super-light, with ground-breaking thermal technology and design, this jacket will provide superior warmth without the weight during ice climbing or Alpinism feats.
The toughest climbs demand insulation that delivers superior warmth without the weight. The super-light fabric unique to Berghaus offers incredible insulation and is twice as strong as the nearest competition. Ground-breaking internal Reflect technology increases your warmth by 10% as the fine mesh reflects body heat back into your core creating unrivalled efficiency. The body-mapped design distributes heat where you need it most and reduces bulk in critical areas, while our Hydrodown® treated with Nikwax® keeps you warmer for longer by repelling water for up to 16 hours so it can carry on working even when wet.
Weight (approx.): 310g
- In A Nutshell
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- KEEP YOUR HEAT - A fine, breathable internal reflective mesh fabric reflects your own body heat back in adding 10% extra warmth without the weight.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - Experience heat where you need it most without the bulk, thanks to clever body mapping.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Enjoy a perfect, comfortable fit with your helmet and the jacket’s adjustable hood.
- Keep essentials safe in two hand pockets and one cosy inner pocket.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say