Wherever your feet may roam, this is ideal to organise all your essentials.
You’ll stay lovely and cool with our unique ridge moulded mesh that lets your back breathe. And life’s always that bit easier with handy-access front panel zips. To top it off, tucked away inside is a nifty pocket that’s ideal to store a hydration system, keeping you cool, comfy and refreshed all day long. Big thumbs up from us.Weight (approx.): 900g
- In A Nutshell
- COOL VENTILATION - Unique ridge-moulded system with mesh keeps you cool on the move.
- MULTI-ACCESS - Front panel zip opening allows quick and easy access to your gear.
- HYDRATION COMPATIBLE - Contains an internal pocket for a hydration bladder and hose, so you can stay hydrated on the move.
For The Gear Geeks
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Top-tension straps.
- Stretch side bottle pockets.
- Zipped front pocket (map sized).
- Side compression straps.
- Hip belt with zipped pocket.
- Walking pole holder.
- Top grab handle.
- Zipped lid pocket.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Key clip.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say