Keep feet happy all day long with the waterproof, breathable Expeditor Trek 2.0. New and improved for everyday walking.
When you need a boot that’s going to see you through the day this has got to be it. Sturdy but light, they tick all the boxes. The supple, top grade suede looks good but also keeps feet feeling fresh, while breathable mesh that’s woven through the outer gives a breath of fresh air when you need it. Underfoot lies a cushioned EVA midsole designed to absorb the shocks of striding along stunning country paths, and if the terrain gets muddy, the super grip OPTI-STUD® simply powers through it to help you on your way.
Weight (approx.):830g/pair (UK6)
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF - Dry feet. Happy days! Thanks to AQ® waterproof lining you won’t get soggy socks.
- CUSHIONED - Be kind to your feet with underfoot cushioning from EVA midsoles and the OrthoLite® footbed.
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE - Give your feet a little fresh air with the breathable mesh running through the main upper combined with high grade suede.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
What people say