Women's Long Sleeve Zip Neck 2.0 Tech T-Shirt
When you feel the call of the wild, this fab tee is ideal to grab and go.
The long sleeves keep you protected and if it starts getting hot, it’s got great wicking properties.
You’ll also love the dose of freshness from the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology and its lasting odour resistance.
If you’re joined by the sun, you’ll be protected by UPF 30 built into the main fabric, and you can unzip the centre front to the chest and let some cool air in.
With a high collar for more sun protection and a great look, it’s no wonder this is an all-round favourite on the hill.
140g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell EXCELLENT WICKING Keep cool and dry with the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology that has excellent wicking properties and lasting odour resistance. SUN PROTECTION Stay safer in the sun with built in UPF 30 protection. Remember, the uncovered bits still need sun cream! ECO FRIENDLY Made from bluesign® approved fabrics, safe for you and the environment.
- For The Gear Geeks• Feel the breeze with instant ventilation from the handy half-way chest zip • Stay dry and comfortable when you’re working hard, as the fabric is fast drying • Contains bluesign® approved fabrics
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say