Great baselayer, smart top layer, this zipped Tee is so versatile it’ll become a new outdoor staple.
When you feel the call of the wild, this fab tee is ideal to grab and go. The long sleeves keep you protected and if it starts getting hot, it’s got great wicking properties. You’ll also love the dose of freshness from the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology and its lasting odour resistance. If you’re joined by the sun, you’ll be protected by UPF 30 built into the main fabric, and you can unzip the centre front to the chest and let some cool air in. With a high collar for more sun protection and a great look, it’s no wonder this is an all-round favourite on the hill.
Weight (approx.):155g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell
- EXCELLENT WICKING - Keep cool and dry with the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology that has excellent wicking properties and lasting odour resistance.
- SUN PROTECTION - Stay safer in the sun with built in UPF 30 protection. Remember, the uncovered bits still need sun cream!
- ECO FRIENDLY - Made from bluesign® approved fabrics, safe for you and the environment
- For The Gear Geeks
- Feel the breeze with instant ventilation from the handy half-way chest zip.Stay dry and comfortable when you’re working hard, as the fabric is fast drying.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say