Great looking funnel neck fleece with bags of style.
Enjoying the great outdoors never looked so good. This brilliant jacket will warm you through with its superior insulation, crafted using AT Optic fleece fabric. The funnel neck with simple buttons are a lovely touch that adds to the warmth, and hands are treated to a cosy place too with the handy kangaroo front pocket. Brilliant for a big trek or a spur of the moment ramble.
Weight (approx.): 371g
- In A Nutshell
- SUPERIOR INSULATION - Part of the Berghaus Advanced Thermals range the AT Optic fleece fabric is a real winter warmer.
- HANDY POCKET - Front kangaroo style pocket keeps hands out of the chill and essentials close.
- EXTRA COSY - Enjoy extra warmth down to the funnel neck, deep fabric cuffs and hem.
- Features & Benefits
- Crafted using AT Optic fleece fabric which is part of the Berghaus Advanced Thermals range, this fleece is designed to provide excellent thermal insulation properties.
- Versatile, the button funnel neck is both stylish and sure to keep you warm when the cooler weather hits.
- Keep cosy due to the deep fabric cuffs and hem.
- Store all essentials close-at-hand in the kangaroo style front pocket.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say