The GTX® Gaiter is Berghaus' most popular Gaiter, that has taken people on adventures to all parts of the great outdoors. This all-purpose gaiter features a full front hook and loop storm flap, internal volume adjuster drawcord and off set press stud, it also has a reflective trim on the rear of the gaiter to keep you visible when in the dark. The GTX® Gaiter is designed to fit under the knee.
Weight (approx.): 640g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: GORE-TEX® 3L Lofoten / 6000 Poly.
- Benefit from knee length design to keep your lower legs protected from the elements
- Ensure a comfortable fit - adapt the size of the gaiter to fit your needs with an internal volume adjuster drawcord
- Comes with a reflective trim on the rear of the gaiter to keep you visible when in the dark
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say