Taking versatility to new heights, this toasty everyday fleece can be easily zipped in to one of our technical jacket when you need extra protection.
First, the basics. An upgrade on a classic Berghaus mid-layer, this fleece is warm, hard-wearing and high-quality. And here’s the clever bit. It features our InterActive zip, which means it’s a cinch to attach it to lots of our outer shells when the weather’s testing your limits, so it’s a key element of your ready-for-anything layering system. Another refinement we’re proud of is that it’s made with more than 50% recycled fabric – so it’s kinder to the planet.
Weight (approx.): 460g
- In A Nutshell
- MADEKIND™ - Featuring more than 50% recycled fabric, this fleece is part of our MADEKIND™ range of high-performance gear that's kinder to the planet.
- FLEXIBLE LAYERING - When rain clouds gather you can use the InterActive zip to attach to one of our waterproof outer shells in seconds – for ultimate layered protection.
- ESSENTIALS IN REACH - Keep your vital bits and pieces close at hand using the two hand-warmer pockets. Safe, secure and warm too. Find a perfect fit with the drawcord hem.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say