The Berghaus Women's Hillmaster® II GTX® is the perfect boot for those looking for extra comfort on your trail adventure. Using Pittards® super soft leather, combined with memory foam and a revised tongue and collar pattern for additional comfort. Built with an anti-clogging outsole and shock-absorbing midsole, this extensive cushioning allows for greater walking performance for all types of trails.
Weight (approx.): 1360g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 2.0-2.2mm Pittards® full grain leather. Memory foam in the collar and tongue. Outsole: Vibram® Hillmaster® outsole with shock-absorbing PU midsole. Lining: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear. Fabric lining
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Specific Women’s fit includes Vibram® XS Trek powered Hillmaster® anti-clogging outsole and shock-absorbing midsole delivers comfort and performance on all trails
- For The Gear Geeks
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say