Excellent everyday walking boot, the Expeditor Ridge 2.0 has been updated. Same great comfort and performance benefits, brilliant new look.
Striding out in style is easier than ever with the refreshed Expeditor Ridge 2.0 walking boot. It’s still crammed with great technology, from the robust leather upper to shock absorbing EVA midsoles for a little extra cushioning. And you can be sure of a great grip with specially designed OPTI-STUD® soles, that are unique and patented by Berghaus to help you stay steady when it’s tricky underfoot. Updated for this season, these boots have all the benefits and a great new look. What a combination!
Weight (approx.):840g/pair (UK6)
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF - Dry feet. Happy days! Thanks to the AQ® waterproof lining they are breathable and will keep your feet dry.
- CUSHIONED - Be kind to your feet with underfoot cushioning from EVA midsoles and the OrthoLite® footbed.
- ADVANCED GRIP - Brilliant grip that won’t let you down comes from the OPTI-STUD® sole.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Built to last with durable scuff resistant treated leather upper. Leather is made in a tannery certified by the Leather Working Group for environmental performance.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
What people say