The worlds lightest waterproof jacket.
Driven by improvements from our athletes, the Vapour Light Hyper Smock 2.0 remains the worlds lightest jacket and is even lighter the second time around. Every aspect of design is considered, from using ultra lightweigth seam tape exclusive to Berghaus and a closer fitting hood to reduce overall weight, to adding a tab down feature to stop the hood getting in the way when working hard. Great packability means it can be tucked away into its small stuff sac, leaving more room for all of your other bits of kit in your pack, and it has a zipped pocket to make it even more useful!
Weight (approx.): 75g
- In A Nutshell
- Ultra lightweight exclusive seam tape.
- Additional wet weatheris achieved with the hood - with binding opening and a tab down feature when not in use.
- Essentials can be kept close at hand with the zipped pocket.
For The Gear Geeks
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the elasticated binding on the cuffs and hem.
- This extremely packable jacket comes with its own stuff sack so you will never need to leave it behind.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say